Kids’ Football Parties
Book an Active Giggles Kids’ Football Party
Fun-packed from the moment it begins, if you book a Kids’ Football Party through Active Giggles, we promise it will be one to remember.
Hosted by an FA qualified coach, your party guests will enjoy a range of engaging games and football skills activities designed to keep them all smiling whether footie is their first love or not. It’ll be fast-paced, dynamic and guaranteed to get rid of some energy before the inevitable sugar high when you offer up the birthday cake.
At our Kids’ Football Parties we aim to make sure the day is as hassle free as possible for you; we essentially take care of everything. As the organiser, you will have the freedom to put your feet up, grab a cuppa and leave all the hard work to us.
Kids’ Football Parties - what to expect
Designed for kids aged from 5-11, you’ll be amazed and delighted at the value for money you’ll receive.
Not forgetting our famous awards ceremony at the end of the session. Your party guests will leave with beaming smiles on their faces and you’ll hear them talking about their party experience for days to come.
A party for up to 15 children includes:
- FA qualified party host
- 60 Minutes of football fun
- Captain armband
- Trophy for the birthday child
- Mitre flare football
- Drawstring boot bags
- Bottled drinks
Booking your Kids’ Football Party with Active Giggles
We like to make booking simple, because we know how hard it is trying to organise something for a large group. If you sign up for a kids’ party with us, we promise we’ll provide all the information you need, when you need it. And when you turn up on the day everything will be ready and waiting so you won’t need to worry about a thing. Our Active Giggles team will make sure you have an afternoon to remember for all the right reasons.
- Fill out the booking form and a member of our team will be in touch.
- We’ll ask for just £100 deposit to secure your spot, then we’ll contact you for the remainder of the money two weeks before your party or event.
- We will confirm the time and date via email. This will also provide details of the meeting point and our Ts&Cs. You will need to sign a disclaimer before you are able to get involved, but we’ll explain all about that in the email too.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your session to ensure there’s time for the all-important safety briefing before the fun starts.
- If you have any problems or concerns on the day, please raise them with your experienced host who will be only too happy to help.