What is Foot Darts?
A great activity for a mixed group, Foot Darts can be played by anyone. Simply place your special Velcro football on the spot and then aim a great big kick at our giant, 5m dart board.
Of course your Active Giggles host will be on hand to make sure things get a lot more fun than that. You’ll be challenged to test your accuracy skills with a series of individual and team games that you might find get a lot more competitive than you first thought.
Who will be crowned highest scorer of the day? And who will be the first person to shout, “One hundred and eeiiiigghhhttttyyyyyyyy” in a Lancashire accent a la Tony Green from Bullseye?
Place your bets now.
Foot Darts - what to expect
Book Foot Darts through Active Giggles and your experienced host will be ready and waiting onsite with everything you need for a hilarious hour of fun. They’ll run you through our health and safety briefing and then the competition will commence.
There’s no need to worry if you don’t know the rules of darts, we’ve come up with a whole range of challenges for you to try, all of which will be fully explained before you begin.
Please note this event only takes place outside at the South Bristol Goals Soccer Centre.
Booking Foot Darts with Active Giggles
We like to make booking simple, because we know how hard it is trying to organise something for a large group. If you sign up for Foot Darts with us, we promise we’ll provide all the information you need, when you need it. And when you turn up on the day everything will be ready and waiting so you won’t need to worry about a thing. Our Active Giggles team will make sure you have an afternoon to remember for all the right reasons.
- Fill out the booking form and a member of our team will be in touch.
- We’ll ask for just £100 deposit to secure your spot, then we’ll contact you for the remainder of the money two weeks before your party or event.
- We will confirm the time and date via email. This will also provide details of the meeting point and our Ts&Cs. You will need to sign a disclaimer before you are able to get involved, but we’ll explain all about that in the email too.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your session to ensure there’s time for the all-important safety briefing before the fun starts.
- If you have any problems or concerns on the day, please raise them with your experienced host who will be only too happy to help.